Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 22, 2012

Hello Again!

After like almost a century (not literally speaking of course), I decided to browse and check out my old blog and what I saw gave me a mini heart attack. I was like 'what load of shit have I been writing?' Well I guess we can forgive me based on my age influence or whatever shit of an influence that was over me. Anyways coming back to my blog, I have reopened a brand new blog (yay!) and in this blog I am mostly going to write things which have touched my life, my experiences and of course FOOD! Nope I still have not given up on my food. It is still the love of my life. So expect some awesome receipes which I have decided to try first before I recommend it to you guys. As the title suggests, this blog is all about the things and people who have touched my life. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment